commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Move SCXML to Commons Proper
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 04:02:49 GMT
On 12/21/05, Dion Gillard <dion.gillard@gmail.com> wrote:
> How many active developers are there for SCXML?

<snip/>

I believe you mean Commons committers?

I have done most of the development since Commons SCXML was created.

Other Commons committers who have expressed interest in participating
(in the past or in the future), include:
 * Martin Cooper (see Project team page, played a key role in the
creation of the SCXML component)
 * Niall Pemberton ("Future" components interest, CommonsPeople wiki page)

Ofcourse, I do not speak for either of them, or their current stand on
this proposal :-)

There have been users who have helped with development in terms of
ideas and code (Jaroslav Gergic, James Barnett, Mike Sparr). There are
others users who have done development to suit their needs that I'm
aware of (but have not contributed back to Commons).

-Rahul