commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] [jci][openpgp][exec] Javapolis speech on Commons
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2005 01:27:18 GMT
On 12/9/05, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:
> I'll try and get to the latter ones by then.

<snip/>

Exec has been published [1] (as you must be well aware, no doubt), it
just needs a "blurb" (I recently added it to the "menu bar" on the
left, so notice the sandbox entity in the "About Us" menu has Exec
listed).

Were you planning on providing a m102 friendly POM for [openpgp]?
Would be quite useful, IMO (in addition to the m2 one, not instead
of).

-Rahul

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/exec/