commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons math 1.1
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 19:58:32 GMT
-0

RandomDataTest#testConfig() assumes SUN will be available as a
provider for the SHA-1 PRNG. Depending on your JDK, this may cause
test (and therefore, build) failures (as it did on one of my
machines). I understand this is *not* a [math] issue, but IMO, it will
be good if the test case can accomodate this subtlety.

Other than this and Oliver's question, things look good to me, I will
be +1 to Math 1.1 with the following minor patch (or a similar one):

http://people.apache.org/~rahul/math/  *time sensitive URL*

Sorry, I should've put the [math] build through the "rigors" sooner.

-Rahul