commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject [all] Website changes (was Re: short critique of site)
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 05:08:36 GMT
I've posted a version of the Commons website in my ~ which contains a
"Dormant" section to match the Commons repository (some of the links
are absolute, so if you're clicking through, do make sure you're not
going out to jakarta.apache.org, if that matters):

http://people.apache.org/~rahul/commons/

Does anyone have further changes that they'd want to suggest before I
attach the patch? Are we removing the Korean/Japanese translation
links since they're broken/stale? The wiki link will go under "General
Information" (missed that).

I made up a little blurb about reviving dormant components at the
bottom of the following page, based on my memory about what the
process was. Anyone wants to contribute a formal blurb?

http://people.apache.org/~rahul/commons/dormant/index.html

Finally, does anyone using TortoiseSVN know how to create a patch that
contains new files? ;-)

-Rahul

<snip/>