commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Release Configuration 1.2
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 05:13:16 GMT

No worries. It's probably obvious to others that I'm using you as an
example :)

The need for PMC as opposed to committer votes was something that we've
only become increasingly aware of over the last year or so and the charter
doesn't reflect that. Now you've pointed it out, updating that is on my
todo list.

Thanks,

Hen