commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Barnett, James" <James.Barn...@Aspect.com>
Subject [scxml] removing superstep, etc.
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 20:04:33 GMT
I've developed a version of SCXML that matches the spec's semantics more
closely (no superstep, single event queue, internal and external events
treated identically, etc.)  I am not going to check it in right away,
however, for two reasons:

1.	I couldn't keep the changes local to the semantics component.
In particular I had to change SCXMLExecutor significantly (including
making it support the Runnable interface.)
2.	This is my first time programming in Java so I'm sure I messed
things up.

Maybe we could set up a phone call to discuss how to merge the changes
without breaking existing applications. We also need to discuss how to
make other changes needed to get in synch with the upcoming release of
the spec.  And in any case, I would like someone to review my code
before it gets checked in.

- Jim