commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject [site] Trouble updating main Jakarta site
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:36:22 GMT
I am getting a troubling number of html diffs after generating the
main Jakarta site locally.  Lots of single character changes and
various flavors of lines like this:

-        <hr size="1" noshade="noshade"/>
+        <hr noshade="noshade" size="1"/>

I notice that the HTTPClient release is reflected in svn, but not yet
published as well.  Can someone with a good local setup please regen
and publish the site?  I checked in the xml changes for the Math 1.1
release, but did not checkin the updated html because of the volume of
diffs unrelated to my changes.

Thanks!

Phil