commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] Javapolis speech on Commons
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 19:33:52 GMT
Sounds fun.

Pls make sure to let people know how to contribute, how to get
nightlies, check out sources, ask questions, open tickets, etc.

Your taxonomy of broad vs deep with examples would also be
interesting, IMHO, as would a discussion of versioning and
dependencies.  These are interesting Java topics independent of
commons.

Also, if you don't mind and can legally do so, please make the slides
available to those of us who will not be able to be there.

Phil