commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all][POLL] what files to fixcrlf for windows distributions
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 03:37:09 GMT
> Hi Stephen,
>
> Just add something like this in the maven.xml (the test is pretty useless probably..):
>     <j:if test="${os != 'Linux'}">
>       <ant:fixcrlf srcdir="." includes="${abatchfile}" eol="dos"/>
>     </j:if>
>
> And of course you should add xmlns:ant="jelly:ant" to have the ant namespace available..
>
> Don't know from the top of my head which target to hijack when using the dist target
(this was using a completely custom made dist target)

Which is what you need to do to make that work.  You can't pregoal any
of the subgoals of dist to make this work, unfortunately.  Requires a
patch to the dist plugin itself, which has been applied to svn head.
What is in svn head now does not allow the filter to be configured.  I
will submit another patch that allows both crlf and lf filters to be
configured.  We can choose to ignore the lf conversion if that is the
consensus, but apply crlf to .txt and other files for zips.

Phil