commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all][POLL] what files to fixcrlf for windows distributions
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 22:10:41 GMT
Thanks, Martin.  I stand corrected then and will shut up about this.
To close this out, I guess we are agreeing that we have no standard
for line endings and will make no attempt to make them consistent.  I
did not know the Windows cvs client was also converting the files, so
thought this was a "new" problem introduced by svn.  Sorry for the
noise.

I also agree (strongly) that we need to make releasing easier.   Sorry
if I this discussion seemed like negative progress.

Phil