commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons FileUpload 1.1-RC1
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2005 07:18:48 GMT
+1 from me - I have the following minor comments:

1) On the "Issue Tracking" page the "Submit a Bug" link puts an "[io]"
prefix in the header rather than "[fileupload]".

2) The links on the "Changes/Developer Activity/File Activity" report
don't work - this is a bug in the maven plug-in - but changing the
repository url in the project.xml to just the root apache repository
resolves this:

  <repository>
    <url>http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi</url>
  </repository>

3) I upgraded the Struts 1.2.8 example webapp with no problems, except
I initially forgot to add the new Commons IO dependency - IMO it would
be worth mentioning this in the official announcement if/when the 1.1
release is approved.

Niall