commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vfs][REVOTE] release version 1.0
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 01:38:50 GMT
On 12/5/05, Dion Gillard <dion.gillard@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does this mean we need to re-gen the ant build file?
>
> On 12/6/05, Mario Ivankovits <mario@ops.co.at> wrote:
> > Stephen Colebourne wrote:
> > > What is the cause of the current GUMP test failure??

It looks to me like the vfs tests were not being run until this change
in the build,xml:
http://tinyurl.com/da6tr
>From what I can see the <exclude name="**/*.java"> would have
prevented any tests being included and removing that is when the tests
started failing. So in summary my guess is the tests never worked in
gump.

Looking at the gump config for vfs, I think the test classes dir is
missing from the classpath, so I have added it. Hopefully that should
sort out the ClassNotFound exception. I'll check it tommorrow, but if
it doesn't, apologies in advance for interfering.

Niall