commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commons, Maven, Site, Release
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2006 02:12:53 GMT
Hi Dennis,

Thanks for trying this out. Sorry I left a couple of holes. I've
uploaded everything, and removed it locally, and verified it works.

The instructions are now:
- Download latest integration build from
http://maven.zones.apache.org/~maven/builds/branches/maven-2.0.x/ and
install per normal m2 instructions (the site will require Maven 2.0.2,
due for release in the next couple of weeks)
- run "mvn site" from trunks-sandbox

Let me know how it goes!

Cheers,
Brett