commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [feedparser] Going once, going twice...
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 18:59:43 GMT
As I also said on the PMC list, I am not particularly interested in development on feedparser,
though I am willing to apply patches (if they are complete with testcases).
Assuming dormant means you can still commit to it (else archive would have been a better name
probably), we  can move it there and still apply patches if eg Andrea Alberto comes up with
something. If feedparsers matures  we can always move it back (with an appropiate vote of
course).

So willing to monitor feedparser stuff.

Mvgr,
Martin