commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly][vote] APT tag library
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:09:48 GMT
Ryan,

The idea of making it a jira issue is that it's a place you can post
to... and that people can see and comment on.
I'd put there a tag-library similarly packaged to others in
jelly/jelly-tags/.

How does it sound ?

paul

Ryan Heaton wrote:
> I have not posted a jira issue.  I was not aware that was needed.
>
> You'll have to be patient with me, I really have no idea how the process to add a component
works.  I would be happy to proceed
> through whatever formal process has been established.  If someone could explain to me
what needs to happen, I'd be happy to drive
> it.
>
> I don't even mind if the component isn't wanted in the commons, I'll put it in sourceforge
otherwise.  From where I stand, I've got
> something cool, I believe it will be very useful to many people, and if you want it as
part of jelly, I'm willing to submit it and