commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [all] Javapolis speech on Commons
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:19:21 GMT
This is what I had to say about the presentation (sent to the list on 13-12):

Hi everyone,

Stephen Colebourne gave a talk on jakarta commons on monday and I was very impressed with
his skills as a speaker and the structure of the presentation. Given the 15 minutes Stephen
had, he did a great job at keeping it short, but at the same give enough information, so people
can have a look. First a 1 slide introduction of the component then a slide with a little
(usefull) code sample. He ended with an overview of (possible) upcoming releases.
So all in all it was a more than worthy presentation, with one problem : the JavaPolis organisation
actually forgot to mention this talk was taking place in the paper version of the conference
schedule, which was reflected in the attendence.
Luckily they taped it, so everyone can have a look in April when they anticipate to have the
taped version available.

Mvgr,
Martin