commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] Gump failures: Jexl !
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:14:57 GMT
well, that was correct... it was just a matter of trying and guessing
which was the faulty one...

Change the current parent-project.xml at Jexl from 1.0 to SNAPSHOT...
and you get a very similar error report as gump does.

Change the current parent-project.xml at everything latest (except
Xerces) but keep jexl 1.0... and you get a successful build.

Can someone jexl aware investigate issues there ? Maybe I'll give it
some cycles next week but not earlier.

That should be pretty easy.

thanks

paul