commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all] Losing track of threads
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:15:45 GMT
Stephen Colebourne wrote:

> However in the short term is there anything we can do? Could we have an
> area on the wiki where all open release votes have to be recorded? Or is
> that just another beauracratic step!
>
> Basically, my question is what can we do to manage commons better, short
> of dividing it?

I would say that an efficient filtering is a part of the answer. For
those using Mozilla or Thunderbird I wrote a web page generating the
rules to filter the commons mails. If anyone knows how to turn this into
a Thunderbird extension that would be great. Similar instructions for
other mail programs would be nice too.

Emmanuel Bourg