commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject [all] Losing track of threads
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:46:14 GMT
One thing I've noticed recently is that I've started losing track of
active threads in commons. This is probably dur to the sheer size of
commons both in terms of number of components and number of mails.

This becomes particularly apparant with votes. I find I easily lose
track of what votes are open, in particular what releases need examining.

This is probably a cry for a division of commons, and follows on from
other recent discussion.

However in the short term is there anything we can do? Could we have an
area on the wiki where all open release votes have to be recorded? Or is
that just another beauracratic step!

Basically, my question is what can we do to manage commons better, short
of dividing it?

Stephen