commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [vfs][REVOTE] release version 1.0
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 15:42:50 GMT
Hi Niall!
> The question is, was it your intention to start running the tests in
> gump? Presumably, they were excluded from the maven-generated ant
> build file because of the difficulties in running them in gump. Maybe
> you should revert back to excluding them again?

My intention was to have consistency between maven and ant build. And
thus reenabled the tests and regenerated build.xml.

If its possible to drop in my vmware test server it would be great,
though if its not possible to disable the tests through the gump
descriptor I can revert back for sure.

---
Mario