commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] Gump failures
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 14:43:36 GMT

I'm trying hard to fail and fail to fail...
As I understand it would be enough to change
${JELLY_HOME}/parent-project.xml to refer jaxen  1.1-beta-6, 1.1-beta-8
or 1.1-beta-5... but "maven clean jar" still succeeds with me.

Can it be this is related to the maven classpath ??
Am I understanding something wrong of Gump or this should not be set and
maven should proceeding using its own classpath ?? (in my
maven-1.1-beta-2, this is only forehead.jar which itself builds other
classloaders based on maven-home).

paul

Brett Porter wrote:
> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>
>> Will Jelly work against Jaxen 1.1?  What are you going to tell your users who want
to combine Jelly and Jaxen and want to use the latest released version of Jaxen?

> Oh, its far worse than that. IIRC, Jelly works with Jaxen 1.1 beta 4. Jaxen 1.0 will
not work, because it is incompatible with dom4j 1.5/6