commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Configuration 1.2
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 03:22:03 GMT
Phil Steitz wrote:

> Sorry to be so late checking / trying to help.  I am +1 for the
> release assuming Stephen's points (other than the ones listed as
> "optional") and the following issues are addressed:
>
> - You should either modify configs, fix issues or eliminate PMD and
> checkstyle reports

I fixed the remaining issues with PMD and Checkstyle. There are just
some false positives left (an unused variable for PMD that is actually
used, and missing method comments for Checkstyle that actually exist in
a super class). I could disable line by line the checkstyle warnings
left, but this would be a pain to maintain. I'd rather bet on a fix of
Checkstyle in a future release.

Emmanuel Bourg