commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject [all] [doc] Automatic generation of contributors.xml
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 16:30:24 GMT
Hi everyone,

Just committed some changes so that we can automatically generate the contributors page.
In src/xdocs/ are 2 files :
contributorsstart.xml
contributorsend.xml

The start page is the previous top part of the contributors.xml file and the end is the previous
bottom part (previous = the xdocs/contributors.xml current SVN version).

Just type maven generate-contributors and it will be generated (will overwrite the current
contrbutors.xml!).
For now I commented out generation of the contributors.xml from the commons-site-generate
goal. So if you you are happy with the solution, just remove the comment.

It's not a work of art, but it does the job ;)

Mvgr,
Martin