commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release commons math 1.1
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 01:52:26 GMT
There have been no problems reported with math 1.1 RC4, other than some
small javadoc fixes, which have been applied to the release branch.
Assuming a positive vote, I will cut a new signed release, including
these fixes.

Release notes are here:

http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/commons-math/1-1-rc4/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

And apidocs:

http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/commons-math/1-1-rc4/apidocs/

The RC4 jar (commons-math-1.1-RC4.jar) has also been
deployed to the apache internal maven repository at
cvs.apache.org/repository

Votes, please.  The vote will close in 72 hours.
Thanks in advance!

Phil
   [ ] +1  I support this release and am willing to help
   [ ] +0  I support this release but am unable to help
   [ ] -0  I do not support this release
   [ ] -1  I do not support this release, and here are my reasons