commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Configuration 1.2
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 01:34:18 GMT
Oliver Heger wrote:
> <snip/>
>
> Hi Phil,
>
> I think I am now at a point where I have a maven build, which should satisfy almost all
points noticed by you and other reviewers - except for the line ending issue. After some documentation
improvements I hope I can publish the (hopefully final) RC3 in some days.

> I had a clirr report in the first release candidate. It can be found here:
> http://people.apache.org/~oheger/commons-configuration-1.2RC1-docs/clirr.xml
>
> This report contains two error messages, which are a bit strange. It claims that a method
was dropped from XMLConfiguration, but this method was simply moved into a super class. Maybe
a clirr expert can chime in?

clirr is still a 0.6, so not everything is right yet. I would check
for/raise a ticket for it on sourceforge, as having reproducable bugs is
obviously key for developing this tool.

Stephen