commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: HELP! - WAS: Re: [vote][net] Release commons-net 1.4.1?
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 22:36:44 GMT
Nope, 1.6.

This is sort of what I meant when I said it's harder to do these
releases.  How is one supposed to KNOW what versions of these 30 or 40
plugins you have to have in order to build a release?

Does Jakarta or Jakarta-commons have a page that tells you the minimum
maven setup needed to do a site release?  If not, it probably should
have.  I know this is a dynamic process, but this is nuts.

And then the other direction.  I shudder to think what would have
happened if I had tried maven 2.0.

Hate to be an "old fart" here but was ant really all that bad?

Anyway, the site is deployed.  It's gradually pushing itself out to all
the servers.