commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [vote][net] Release commons-net 1.4.1?
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 17:55:08 GMT
Steve Cohen wrote:

>> Mario Ivankovits wrote:

>>> Checked VFS using "net svn head" and it works.
>>>
>>> So here is my +1
>>>

>>> BTW: maven builds a 1.5.0 version instead of 1.4.1. Do you plan to
>>> release svn head or a patched/rebuild 1.4.0?
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Mario

>> Please disregard my earlier reply.  I realize that I misunderstood
>> you.  You are, I presume, talking about the version number of net that
>> maven currently builds.  This will have to be changed of course.

> As I have little time now, I propose the following.  1.4.1 will be just
> 1.4.0 with whatever changes are needed to reverse the dependency on jdk
> 1.4.x.  No other bug fixes will be included.
>
> Re-vote
>
> +1 [yes]
> -1 [no]
>
> I vote +1.

The following people voted on release commons-net 1.4.1:
Steve Cohen	+1
Stefan Bodewig	+1
Dion Gilliard	+1
Mario Ivankovits +1
Henri Yandell  +1
	(implied - said if code had already been released, +1, otherwise 	hold
off.  Code was in fact in 1.4.0 so +1)
robert burrell donkin +1
	( on 12/2 after being -1 on 12/1 and being satisfied with Rory
Winston's response to copyright question)