commons-dev mailing list archives

From Cservenak Tamas <cserve...@is-micro.hu>
Subject [transaction] FileNotFoundException during commitTransaction()
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 11:11:10 GMT
Hi Oliver!

Sorry for not continuing the thread, i'm navigating currently on
apache's  mail-archives...

1. i'll check the HEAD version for updates, thanx.

2. On Linux we use ReiserFS, on Solaris (i think) JFS, will check.
Either way, long (64byte+) file names are supported on Reiser. And
another thing: before this exception, the TxFS created ~50000 files of
the SAME filename length :) As you may see, the filename format is
always same, it is just formatted timestamp with some extras...

Don't have a faintest idea about the creation failure's reason...

~t~