commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [all] Together, and bricks apart
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 18:57:02 GMT

> I hope I'm not wrong on this. If I am, and you're right, Niall, then I might
> as well give up on ever getting another FileUpload release out the door,
> based on how few people other than myself have ever touched the code base
> over the last several years.

Just about FileUpload : in the coming weeks I am going to use it and as far as i've seen it
is pretty much in need of a release, since the last was 2003 if I am not mistaking and quite
a few issues (esp memory leaks) have been fixed after that.
So at this stage I would already support a release.
I'll ping the dev list when I started using it..

Mvgr,
Martin