commons-dev mailing list archives

From "C. Grobmeier" <grobme...@possessed.de>
Subject Re: [all] Together, and bricks apart
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 17:34:52 GMT
> At least one of you "release checkers" ;-) should setup a wiki to
> describe every step to do,  this helps the release manager and those
> checking it.
> Especially if you are a newbie in the release cycle it might be a great
> start AND it defines standards.

I like Marios idea.

Very new to commons-dev i would like to get more involved. I guess i
will start with bugfixing, submitting patches all this stuff.
Checking out a potentiel release is work everyone can do- if there is a
concrete description what to do. I really have a problem with:"hey do
you support this release?"- ok, i have no idea if this is all ok cause i
don't know what i should check. In this case it's better to shut up :-)

If somebody could provide a wiki page it would be a good start for a
noob like i am to help out with some things.
Namely: gimme a checklist.

Cheers,
Chris