commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Committer cleanup
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 02:06:35 GMT
Two reasons.

1) Oversight. So it's much more obvious when a project is inactive and
low on committers.

2) Tidyness. I hate the thought of the long committer lists just
growing longer and more inaccurate.

I'm looking for a way to represent the active community of a
subproject, and while there might be active individuals who just deal
with answers on the mailing list etc, largely the svn commit lists are
the best way to record this.

Hen