commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject Re: [all] Commons Manual
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 14:01:26 GMT
I definitely intend to use the docs that are already there. In fact
I'm expecting that most of these are written, but I don't want to ask
that question until I have a ToC.

What I'm intending to do is to organize the scattered docs into a
centralized manual so that people don't have to search as much for
information. Plus I can then throw an editor at it and have a PDF
version for printing.