commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Heaton" <r...@theheatonhome.com>
Subject RE: [jelly][vote] APT tag library
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:01:41 GMT
I have not posted a jira issue.  I was not aware that was needed.

You'll have to be patient with me, I really have no idea how the process to add a component
works.  I would be happy to proceed
through whatever formal process has been established.  If someone could explain to me what
needs to happen, I'd be happy to drive
it.

I don't even mind if the component isn't wanted in the commons, I'll put it in sourceforge
otherwise.  From where I stand, I've got
something cool, I believe it will be very useful to many people, and if you want it as part
of jelly, I'm willing to submit it and
even to maintain it.

Please advise.

-Ryan