commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "ReleaseShoppingList" by RobertBurrellDonkin
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:43:18 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by RobertBurrellDonkin:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/ReleaseShoppingList

The comment on the change is:
Added note about the versioned release document we like

  '''Status:''' releases can be put in the repository, possibly an apache plugin should symlink
these together.

+
+ == Versioned Release Documentation ==
+
+ Given that we keep a large number of old releases around and there are a lot of old commons
releases in circulation, we like to upload the documentation as it was at the state of the
release to a versioned directory on the site. So, for example, commons/collections/3.0/ might
contain the documentation that was shipped with collections-3.0.
+