commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "ComponentPlans" by HenriYandell
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2005 04:53:20 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by HenriYandell:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/ComponentPlans

The comment on the change is:
If we record the plans for components, we can more easily work together.

New page:
The purpose of this page is to collate the general thoughts on where the community thinks
a component should be going. So: What's next for the component... Rewrite? Bugfix release?
Give up? Currently only commons-proper components are listed; other components have a goal
of trying to get promoted.

 * attributes
 * beanutils
 * betwixt