commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "CommonsPeople" by HenriYandell
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2005 03:54:07 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by HenriYandell:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/CommonsPeople

The comment on the change is:
Kickstarting a page to figure out who's around :)

New page:
Herein we see a page on which each commons committer is listed, with their area of interest.
The idea being that we can tell where our awareness is (rather than just simple activity as
generated by svn scripts).

'Active' means you are an active developer, 'Interested' effectively means you are an active
user, and 'Future' means you plan to get involved at some point in the future.

=== Henri Yandell ===
 * '''Active''': Lang
 * '''Interested''': IO, Collections, Math, DbUtils
 * '''Future''': Email, CLI

=== Niall Pemberton ===
 * '''Active''': Resources, Validator, BeanUtils
 * '''Interested''': Chain, FileUpload, Collections
 * '''Future''': SCXML