commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [all] Javapolis speech on Commons
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 12:51:53 GMT
I like the idea of focusing on the sandbox projects
now we have a clean sandbox.

If you (Brett and Rahul) coud forward me a mail
(privately scolebourne:btopenworld:com) with the main
points you'd like me to make for openpgp, exec, and
scxml (1/2 slides worth of text/description each
project, I'll do all the formatting! I do need it by
w/e though).

I'd also like to cover vfs and resources, especially
why resources is different from configuration.

After some thought, I reckon lang/collections/io are
already widely known enough, so lets focus on some
lesser known projects!

Stephen