commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons FileUpload 1.1-RC1
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 00:35:22 GMT

> +1  Looks good.
>
> One nit, which is not worth -0 IMHO, but which you might consider.
> Both bin and src distros unpack to the same directory.  Some people
> prefer the src distro to unpack to -src.

I did consider this, and swithered about it. There are good reasons to do
it, and good reasons to leave it the way it is now. Given that there are
people who want it either way, and therefore I can't win, I decided to leave
it the way it is by default. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper

  This could be accomplished