commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Checking Release Candidates - Wiki Page
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 03:26:07 GMT
On 12/7/05, Niall Pemberton <niall.pemberton@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> I started a page on the wiki with notes for checking a release candidate:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/ReleaseChecking

Excellent!

One question, though: I don't understand the part about ensuring that the
component has a license for Simian. The referenced page on the Simian site
says it's free for open source use. Is there something else we're expected
to do?

Frankly, what it produces doesn't seem too useful, but I have it in
FileUpload because I picked up the line from some other project.xml. If
there's more work involved, then I'm probably more likely to simply remove
it.

--
Martin Cooper

Niall