commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [feedparser] Going once, going twice...
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:02:38 GMT
Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your offer of help. I'm sure everyone appreciates that.

However working on a project that you aren't personally using, and which
doesn't have an existing development team, is probably not a good way to
begin.

If you're keen to get involved with the Apache Java community I am sure
many existing projects would love to have help. However commons is not
the easiest place to start, for the reasons described here:

  http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/GettingInvolved

Regards,

Simon