commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject RE: [jcl] mocks
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2005 09:33:32 GMT
On Sun, 2005-12-11 at 19:30 +1300, Simon Kitching wrote:

<snip>

> There are still quite a few issues to be thought through for this,
> though. It seemed easier to fix the most prominent issues with the
> existing JCL design and release that before looking at more serious
> rework. Unfortunately all the people working on JCL seem to have run out
> of time simultaneously for various reasons. I'm expecting to have some
> spare time in January, though, and would love to get a release out
> during that month.

i gone quiet on the pending JCL release for a couple of reasons:

1 my ISP stopped delivering any mail for the last week :-/
2 there's a general crisis of confidence ATM about commons releases

IMHO it would be better use of your time to be able to push forward a
JCL2 effort. i'll try to get up to speed on the changes being made to
the commons release practises...

- robert