commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dion Gillard <dion.gill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jelly] apt tag library
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:49:32 GMT
Ryan,

we need to vote on accepting the new code, get a code grant done and
possibly work closely with you for support in the early stages,
although I'd prefer to see you come on board as a committer to support
it.

Any one else?

On 11/29/05, Ryan Heaton <ryan@theheatonhome.com> wrote:
> I'm (still) looking for help on submitting a new tag library for jelly that contains
tags for traversing the apt environment.  Dion
> Gillard was the only one who responded, expressing interest.  So, I have the new library
code-complete with a solid set of tests
> that exercise the API.  I've got everything documented and I have it locally integrated
into the current jelly maven build.

> What now?
>
> Please advise.
>
> -Ryan Heaton