commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dion Gillard <dion.gill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] Website enhancements [was Release Validator 1.2.0]
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 00:41:21 GMT
On 11/15/05, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:
> Feel free to submit improvements to the original Maven templates as
> well. I think Dion just volunteered to commit them, right? :)

Me, commit on Maven? I'm not a committer.

> I think someone had on their queue to backport the Maven 2.0 versions:
> http://maven.apache.org/source-repository.html
> http://maven.apache.org/issue-tracking.html
> http://maven.apache.org/mail-lists.html
>
> It would be good to apply some of these improvements to those too.

I'll have a look at the 1.x process and see if they can be improved by
default, in comparison to the 2.0 stuff, but a lot of the information
in the templates Stephen has produced are not available in the pom,
e.g. the open/closed/all bugs links.

> - Brett
>
> Stephen Colebourne wrote:
> > Dion Gillard wrote:
> >
> >> Do these reports in Maven provide a way of specifying a custom template?
> >>
> >> That would be preferable, since the maven default sucks.
> >

> > All I did was create xdocs .xml files with the correct name. Maven then
> > uses those. Feel free to copy from [io], or perhaps [validator] since
> > Niall/[math] seems to have improved on the issue tracking :-)
> >
> > Stephen

Bernard Shaw