commons-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject [logging] commons logging stubs [was Re: [jci] c#]
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 11:48:36 GMT
> I also talked about removing the commons-logging dependency (which
> seemed to be in agreeance at the time),
> as at least in our environment we don't use it.

The more I think about this the more I get the opinion we should
also provide a commons-logging-stub.jar to satisfy commons-logging
dependencies if you don't like to use it.

I know there has been put quite some effort in fixing CL
but I fear fixing the reputation is a different issue.

Can a new release of CL rule out all the classloading problems
people had before?

cheers
--
Torsten