commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Barnett, James" <James.Barn...@aspect.com>
Subject [SCXML] build error due to missing sandbox-project.xml
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:48:17 GMT
I have downloaded the SCXML sources, set up maven, and am trying to do a local build.  However,
I get an error saying

java.io.FileNotFoundException: Parent POM not found: C:\code\SCXML\SRC\commons-build\sandbox-project.xml

I am guessing that this is due to the following reference in project.xml

  <extend>../commons-build/sandbox-project.xml</extend>

sandbox-project.xml isn't among the files I downloaded and I can't find it on the Jakarta
site. Can someone show me where to get it or tell me how to work around this problem?

- Jim