commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rethesh George" <Rethesh_Geo...@infosys.com>
Subject Commons Digester issue
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:11:22 GMT

Hi,

In our application which uses commons digester library, we are getting
the following issue. We are using the v 1.2 - commons-digester.jar and
this error occurs mainly when the number of users of the application is
very high.

com.infosys.j2ee.infrastructure.component.utils.XMLConfigException:
Error in creating and parsing the digester to read the XML

com.infosys.j2ee.infrastructure.component.utils.XMLConfigReader.initDige
ster(Unknown Source)

Caused by: org.apache.commons.digester.xmlrules.XmlLoadException

at
org.apache.commons.digester.xmlrules.FromXmlRuleSet.addRuleInstances(Fro
mXmlRuleSet.java:151)

at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.addRuleSet(Digester.java:1663)

at
org.apache.commons.digester.xmlrules.DigesterLoader.createDigester(Diges
terLoader.java:91)

... 71 more

Please advice on this issue. Do we need to upgrade the digester
libraries, if in that case what could be the version that needs to be
selected and what are the dependencies?

Thanks & Regards,

Rethesh George

SolveIT Support Desk