commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Complex operations and C99x compliance
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:41:23 GMT
I added tests and documentation describing the 1.0 behavior and closed
the BZ ticket on this. I added docs specifying computing formulas and
describing how NaN and infinite values are handled.

It would be great to have some more eyeballs verify that javadoc -
code - tests are all now in synch and the documentation is clear.  I
have not yet merged these changes into trunk.  I will do this after
making a few more trivial updates and preparing RC4.  For now, the new
javadoc can be viewed here

http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/commons-math/apidocs/

The classes just changed are Complex and ComplexUtils; but any other
javadoc errors that anyone can spot would be much appreciated.

The current code and test cases are in the MATH_1_1 branch.
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/math/branches/MATH_1_1/).

Thanks in advance.

Phil