commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <>
Subject Re: FileSystemUtils
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:34:43 GMT
Your welcome :) (I wrote that function :) )

I think your right, a double version would certainly be appropriate.  Kind
of ashamed I missed that actually :(

I wonder though, what would be the down-side to just having a double
version only? (aside from backward-compatibility at this point)... Would
it really result (potentially) in a loss of precision?

Feel free to submit a patch, it seems, to me anyway, like an obvious thing
to commit, although I am not a committer, so you'll have to convince
others :)

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect
Omnytex Technologies