commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Hans Gilde" <>
Subject RE: [jelly] apt tag library
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 02:14:49 GMT
I haven't had a chance to look at it, but I'm +1 based on the amount of work
Ryan's done on his end.

That's +1 to accept the code and +1 for committer access for Ryan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dion Gillard []
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 2:50 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [jelly] apt tag library

we need to vote on accepting the new code, get a code grant done and
possibly work closely with you for support in the early stages,
although I'd prefer to see you come on board as a committer to support

Any one else?

On 11/29/05, Ryan Heaton <> wrote:
> I'm (still) looking for help on submitting a new tag library for jelly
that contains tags for traversing the apt environment.  Dion
> Gillard was the only one who responded, expressing interest.  So, I have
the new library code-complete with a solid set of tests
> that exercise the API.  I've got everything documented and I have it
locally integrated into the current jelly maven build.