commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@t-online.de>
Subject [VOTE] Release Configuration 1.2
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:23:09 GMT
Since the 1.1 release of Configuration we have implemented a couple of fixes and added some
new features. To make these enhancements available for the public we are heading for a 1.2
release.

The second release candidate for Configuration 1.2 has been available for a while now and
no issues have been reported (after a minor issue in RC1 had been fixed).

So this is the call for the vote.

  [ ] +1  I support this release and am willing to help
  [ ] +0  I support this release but am unable to help
  [ ] -0  I do not support this release
  [ ] -1  I do not support this release, and here are my reasons

Find the distros of the RC at
http://people.apache.org/~oheger/commons-configuration-1.2RC2/

The web site can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~oheger/commons-configuration-1.2RC2-docs/